Friday, August 16, 2013

Meal plan

Saturday
Porridge
Lunch at garden
Fish with rice (no later than 19:00)

Sunday
No breakfast (fasting)
Tomato salad
Spiced dahl (recipe from fast diet book)

Monday
Smoothie
Salad with tomatoes
Tomato tart

Tuesday
Smoothie
Tomato tart
Pasta with tomatoes, courgette, onion

Wednesday
Cereal (porridge if not too warm)
Leftover pasta and/or salad
No dinner (fasting)

Thursday
No breakfast (fasting)
Salad
Potatoes and eggs

Friday
Cereal
Lunch out
Bread and cheese (no later than 19:00)

I'll be keeping track of what I actually eat over at my other blog, rather than boring everyone by only posting what I'm having for dinner every day :)

2 comments:

Fiona said...

I didn't know you had another blog...good to have the link.

Moonwaves said...

I set it up a couple of years ago when I was going back to weight watchers and thought I'd give tracking online a try rather than on paper. For a while it seemed like this blog was going to turn into just a list of everything I was eating, so it seemed best to separate it out. :)