Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A few random links

I'm heading off to Halle tomorrow and most likely won't be back in the land of t'internet until next week.  So I thought I'd leave ye with a few random links I've come across recently:

Cello music that I used to never be able to remember the name of (and finally got around to finding properly)

Google search results for 75% of honey contains no honey - I saw this reported somewhere and decided to google it but I'm really not sure how reliable any of these websites are.  Still, it's a worrying thought.  I know a few years ago when I was trying to find local honey and assuming that all of the honey in the supermarket was Irish at least, I was dismayed on reading the labels to find out how little of it was.  Here in Germany it is easier (although not always very easy) to buy locally produced or at least German honey, but you certainly notice the price difference between that and the mass produced stuff.

Dragon baby

Food in jars mentioned bee's wraps recently and I am intrigued and think I'll definitely be saving up to get some.  (She's running a giveaway until midnight on Friday, by the way, so if you're in the US and want to try and win some, head over there and leave a comment.)




No comments: