Friday, January 25, 2013

Spending recap

Here's what I've spent from last Saturday to today.  Having been at home sick all week keeps costs down in one way but on the other hands pushes costs up since cooking was just not something I've been able to get interested in.  So there have been a few frozen pizzas and lots of junk food again this week as well as lots and lots of toast.  I plan to go to the market in the morning though and cook properly, two or three different dishes so that I have leftovers for the rest of the week as well.

0.00 transport
22.32 food necessities
23.52 food luxuries
0.00 food out/take-away
0.00 toiletries
0.00 gifts
0.00 clothes
0.00 house/garden
13.99 medical (1 x cough bottle, 1 x prescription charge for allergy dose - I'm doing a hypersensitisation for my hayfever this year and this is the first (double) dose)
13.30 other (1 x scratchcard, 1 x cooking magazine, 1 x game of Boggle)

Total: 73.13

I even managed to have 4 no-spend days.  It would have been 5 but on one of the days I didn't go out I decided to check ebay to see if there were any games of Boggle on offer and there happened to be one, an English version no less, on sale with the auction ending in less than thirty minutes.  So after a quick check to see how much it costs new I placed a bid and got it.  Even with the postage costs added in, it still cost less than  it would new and it's in really good condition.  The box is a bit worn looking but the game looks like it has hardly ever been played.  I'm looking forward to trying to improve my Boggle skills now.

1 comment:

Nikki (www.bookpunks.com) said...

YEAH BOGGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to our next rematch.