Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Posting more than once in a day...

... am I becoming addicted already? Well, a bit maybe but mostly I'm very busy and don't have much time to be online but there are just these couple of things I wanted to get down. As well as the useful (albeit also enjoyable) skills I mentioned below there are a few others I'd like to learn just for fun:

Dancing - I have no rhythm but would still like to be able to dance "properly" - waltz, foxtrot, etc., etc.

Piano - had lessons as a kid and would love to have a piano someday to play a little bit. I'll never be good but it's fun and I could probably manage to play the music I learned then (still have most of the books)

Singing - I sing with a couple of choirs but I'd love to have singing lessons some day to really hone this skill.

No comments: